Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stair runners

Recently carpets have made a resurgence in popularity.  I think people are getting fed up with timber floors (laminate or otherwise!)  Warmth and texture are what people are after and something with a bit of interest.  I'm totally loving stair runners at the moment. I really like the look of a plain carpet in the hallway and then a runner on the stairs in a pattern using the same tone or colour-way.  Say a taupe or gold plain carpet in the hallway and a leopard print carpet runner on the stairs!  That is so up my street!!  I may actually do this in my own hall as I need to renew carpet before my daughter's wedding next year and this would be a fab idea.  Just need to get on and do it.  I also love the dotty and geometric runners, they look great with stair rods too (something else that's popular again).  See what you think.













No comments:

Post a Comment