Wednesday 2 May 2012

Fabulous china

I just adore crockery and china, I have far too much of it and I just can't stop collecting it.  Old or new, anything will do as long as it fits in with the vintage, girly, afternoon tea vibe I'm so loving.  I'm lucky enough to have a Limoges dinner set which is more than 100 years old.  Some of it is pretty faded, but that only adds to the charm.  China looks great all mixed and matched en masse on shelves, mantlepieces or anywhere you can create a 'display'.  It's also good to colour block using different patterns but the same colour for a stronger look.  You don't even need to actually use the china, it's just so nice to look at.  We have some lovely china in the shop at the moment from Miss Etoile, very quirky and French themed in beautifully soft sugar almond colours.  You can see them in the photo section of our Facebook page - ANGEL & BB.













No comments:

Post a Comment