Friday 17 August 2012

Angel wings

No way, I cannot believe it's been a month since my last post.  Oh dear, I've been so busy with work and also been on holiday so apologies to all my followers for that.

This week I'm focusing on something I really love; angel wings.  I think they are so beautiful and romantic to use in lots of ways in your home.  There are many forms of Angel wings out there, from wooden and mirror to actual feathers.  I love angel wings so much I have used them on my business cards, which everyone loves.

See what you think......





What an amazing room!

We have these heart/wing trinket boxes in the shop (ANGEL & BB)



I love these Venetian mirror wings.  They are in my bathroom, I bought them from 
Graham & Green years ago


This is my fireplace in my 'formal' living room


My business cards!


Beautiful espresso cups from Putto



Just love these beautiful carved wings x




2 comments:

  1. Hi- I absolutely loved the last picture of the beautiful handcarved wings. Where can I purchase them?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, a smaller version is on the www.coxandcox.co.uk website. They are amazing and if you could find a good artisan they could make them in a large version for you. These are carved from wood as are the Cox and Cox version. Wishing you luck in finding them. B

      Delete