Thursday 23 August 2012

Rugs

This past week I've been researching rugs.  I've come to the conclusion The Rug Company is by far the best for design led rugs.  They have 48 designers contributing to their catalogue of fabulous rugs.  I've chosen some of my favourites here.



 The rug above is designed by Suzanne Sharp.  When I first saw it I thought it was Jonathon Adler!





 this one's really fun for a kid's room or a shabby chic style interior


The one above is designed by Lulu Guinness, very recognisable as her work, also very cool in this eclectic room


I love this room; the vibrant pink against the teal wall then all pulled together with the rug


Vivienne Westwood had to get a mention and I've chosen this rug from her range for The Rug Company (also comes in a light colourway)




No comments:

Post a Comment