Wednesday 18 July 2012

Fabulous nurseries (baby ones!!)

This week I've been having a look at decorating babies/children's rooms.  It's such an exciting time when you are creating a room for a little person you haven't met yet.  It's up there with the most exciting times for me.  And, don't tell my daughter this, but I'm so looking forward to creating a nursery for a grandchild.  Unsure if I'm ready to be a grandmother but I am ready to decorate a bedroom for a baby/child.  I hope you are inspired by the images and realise baby's or children's rooms don't need to be boring or have a totally matched, manufactured look.   Paint a mural, or do the easy thing and buy decals to stick to the walls, wallpaper the ceiling - great for the baby to look at when they're in their cot or even just add the fab paper puffs for interest. Paint recycled furniture, re-cover a favourite chair in a funky fabric and painted or stripped floor boards are very practical.  Use your imagination and go for it!!











No comments:

Post a Comment