Wednesday 6 June 2012

Loft living (and not the urban type)

This week I've been carrying out a bit of research for my own home.  Looking into how best to use the loft/attic space.  I'm lucky enough to have the actual building work already done and a small toilet and wash hand basin there as well. I've found some great inspiration, especially on the bathroom front.  And there is a similar theme running through all the bathroom images, a freestanding bath.  I'm thinking about having a bath put in the bedroom part of the attic.  A nod to Hotel du Vin or Malmaison.  I always love staying in these hotels with a bath in the bedroom.  Such an indulgence, lying in a beautiful scented bath, glass of Champagne and some soft music.  You relax so much and then just fall into your bed.  That's the idea anyway.  Hope you like the images this week and find them as inspirational as I do!
















No comments:

Post a Comment