Tuesday 4 June 2013

Stylish (and comfortable) home offices

I opened a Tweet this week and up popped a link to some images of beautiful home offices.  So that got me thinking; you really only need a small space to make your own home office.  My office at home is around 6' x 6' and at the moment is crammed to the ceiling.  Some serious clearing out is required, and in this day of a paperless office the stuff I keep is a piece of nonsense.  I recently decorated the top floor room of the house for my daughter's wedding.  So that she could use it a dressing and make up room on the day.  I'm now thinking I may tidy up my act and move my office up there.  I am totally inspired by the images below, especially the one with the beautiful pale blue Armoire.  I have an Armoire like this in my dining room, hmmm I wonder if I cant get it up two flights of stairs into my 'new' office?  (Ha ha, I know what my husband will say to that idea and it is two letters and starts with an N!)

I hope you're as inspired as I've been.  I'll also keep you posted on how my office move goes.......


My favourite one is below









I love the wallpapered ceiling below





No comments:

Post a Comment