Tuesday 19 March 2013

Luxury bedrooms and nurseries for children




I've in LA this week and feel I must be getting broody (what a though as I'm way past that age!) as I keep being drawn to Children's furniture and accessories.  Maybe I should open up a Baby at ANGEL & BB??  As usual I have been mostly looking at pinks, sorry boys!  And my favourite shot here is the use of the pink/gold wallpaper in the bottom image.  A very sophisticated wallpaper used in a different way.  Just goes to show you don't need to go for a typically 'themed' child's nursery wallpaper.  It's actually better not to as you get much more life out of a 'non' nursery wallpaper.

The choice of stuff is amazing out here and I've some great ideas and inspiration for the shop to take back with me.  Watch this space ....












No comments:

Post a Comment