Wednesday 1 February 2012

Quirky chandeliers

I was doing some research this week for Chandeliers and came across these amazing ones.  They are all using up-cycled items; from plastic bags, to banana boxes through to vintage crockery and cutlery.  The plastic bag ones as very pretty and are stocked in Anthropologie.  Actually I read somewhere that Michelle Obama bought one of these for her daughter's bedroom!  We now have two Anthropologie stores in London and I love walking around them, their merchandise is so quirky and unusual and not for the faint hearted.  I also love the ones using Vintage crockery, I have a huge amount of Vintage crockery at home and I'm thinking how I could make one (if I had the time!!)



The Chandeliers above and below are trimmed in up-cycled plastic bag!











1 comment:

  1. Vintage Crockery

    Vintage Crockery supply beautiful and authentic vintage crockery for weddings.
    We are based in the Cotswolds and serve within a 30 mile radius.

    ReplyDelete