Thursday 3 November 2011

Amazing luxury trunks (and not the swimming kind!)

Wow, I came across an amazing Martell trunk bar in the window of Harrods a few weeks ago.  I had no idea where it came from so started to carry out soem research on line.  I found it and many others.  They are made by a French designer called Fred Pinel.  His company Pinel et Pinel make the most wonderful trunks for all manner of uses.  If I won the lottery I would love the Krug picnic trunk, well who wouldn't??
See for yourself.









                                           My favourite - Krug picnic trunk


1 comment:

  1. Thanks For The Nice Information!

    Buy Globe-Trotter luggage, Luxury suitcases, luxury trunks
    and Travel the World to Enjoy the Brand Lifestyle. Shop from the Silver Room. Shop Now!

    ReplyDelete