Sunday 2 October 2011

ANGEL & BB

Hello everyone, not been here for a while as been so busy setting up my new store; ANGEL & BB.  It is a French inspired boutique selling gorgeous home deco and beautiful lifestyle treats.  After many weeks of hard work, and with the help of my great friends and family, we opened yesterday.  It's in Glasgow at 27 Carmunock Rd, G44 4TZ (next to Hampden).  Here's some photos I took before the doors opened.  It was such a great day with lots of people visiting the store and of course, more importantly liking the products and buying them.  We had great feedback from the visitors.  Come and see us if you're in the area.  I have a website set up, which was done by my daughter's partner Mino.  It's just a one pager at the moment, but watch this space for it expanding. www.angelandbb.co.uk




























No comments:

Post a Comment